The life you live is a gift from God; what you make out of your life is your gift to God!
Making God and men proud of you will require deliberate action plan, you must be intentional about your actions and inactions.
So quickly let’s look at some of these actions.
- Do not give in to worry. Worry is the result of anxiety, anxiety is that feeling of fear that something negative might happen. Anytime you get into this mood the following happen to your system;
- Your immune system is suppressed,
- You come down with Digestive disorders,
- You have Muscle tensions and others.
You don’t want to have those; do you? So how do you deal with worries and anxieties?
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all He has done. Philippians 4:6 (NLT).
Please pray. Tell God about everything not about some things, but about everything. If you have an issue that is challenging, instead of worrying, you pray.
- Everyone must not be your friend. Friends are a source of positive energy; friends are supposed to be a support system on a mutual arrangement. It’s important we’re heading in the same direction. So how do you know a friend? Take your time to discover your friend, get to know them before you can call them friends. You cannot call someone you don’t know a friend. A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24 (NKJV). A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need. Proverbs 17:17 (NLT)
- Observe the golden rule. “So then, in everything treat others the same way you want them to treat you, for this is [the essence of] the Law and the [writings of the] Prophets. Matthew 7:12 (AMP)
- Observe the law of attraction. We are living magnets we invariably attract into our lives the people, situations and circumstances that are in constant harmony with our dominant thoughts.
- Aim high. Most people fail in life not because they aimed too high and miss, the problem is that they aimed very low and hit their target
Use the hazard light. The hazard light is the double ‘trafficator’ in cars. It is used to show that the car is in distress. It indicates that the owner needs help. In the words of Lesley Brown; ask for help not because you’re weak but because you want to remain strong, ask for help and don’t stop until get one.